Subscribe
Add to Technorati Favourites
Add to del.icio.us
Friday, January 2, 2009

The Skit Guys

Posted by Agill

Oh my goodness. These guys are awesome. They are regulars at the National Youth Workers Convention every year, and are absolutely hillarious. They perform skits that are both funny and serious most of which are meant to be used within a youth group setting, though this particular skit is meant for us youth pastors. The first minute and a half I could 100% relate too, I couldn't help but literally laugh out loud as to how true much of what their saying is.... anywho. enjoy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great post; I'm gonna have to share this on our youth worker network site. thanx!

Agill said...

sweet. what's the link to ya'lls youth worker network site? I'd love to check it out.