Subscribe
Add to Technorati Favourites
Add to del.icio.us
Monday, March 16, 2009

Le Grand Road Bike

Posted by Agill

So, since I live in a beachtown and at a distance from certain things that are a little bit to far to walk, annoying to use my car for, but perfect to ride a bike too I decided to invest in this


It's a 10-Speed Road Bike, from the mid 80's... Brand new tires, rides very smoothly, kept in decent condition, only need to buy some grip tape for the handle bars which'll only set me back around 6 or 7 bucks, was super cheap and will hopefully in the next year or so pay for itself in the amount of gas money I'll be saving... I'm pumped to ride it around with friends or even to the gym which is only about 10 or so blocks from my house, just need to buy a cheap chain., to keep it locked up and safe.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

What kind of bike is that?