Subscribe
Add to Technorati Favourites
Add to del.icio.us
Monday, January 12, 2009

My New Diet.

Posted by Agill


Didn't notice how long it's been since my last post. I've been out and about just flew back from Boston and am digging into the grind again. Though since I was gone over break I did gain a few pounds and well to be honest it hasn't been since Christmas I've gained weight since I started here a few months ago. I blame the church. Haha. j/k. but seriously.

Anyways I have decided to diet, nothing crazy something I just made up I call it "The No Soda, No Fast Food, No Starbucks, While Going to the Gym 4 Days a Week Diet".

I think that's self explanatory. So, For the next two months I'm going to avoid those places. I've never really been successful in doing that, lol, so we'll see how it goes...

4 comments:

Jon said...

Without Dallas giving you free starbucks all the time, that should be easy

Agill said...

Whoa. I deny ever excepting free bucks from Dnoob. Though I need to convince my students that working at Starbucks is a holy endeavor.

Unknown said...

i notice you neglected to leave adult beverages off of your diet. Good to know you won't ironically burn out in ministry as you try to lose weight. Gotta have a vice :) lol. kidding. but seriously.

Agill said...

In respose to Dan- :-)